How to Introduce Others


It is considered polite to introduce others in both formal and informal occasions. Here are a few examples on how to introduce your friends and co-workers.


Office

"I'd like to introduce you to our Director of Sales Mrs. Jessica Ming. Mrs. Ming, this is Mr. Jeremiah Miles. He is a member of our sales team"

"There's someone I'd like you to meet. This is our Executive Manager Mr. Uriah Fase. Mr. Fase this is Miss Elizabeth Scates from the logistics department."

Tip: Always introduce the more senior and higher level individuals first.

Friends

"Charlie this is my friend Nino. Nino this is my classmate Charlie."

"Fred, have you met my cousin Mimi? Mimi this is Fred, we go to music class together."

"Meet my friend Tim, Tim this is my neighbour Jean."

Tip: Always smile and give a firm handshake while you are being introduced.




Some useful phrases

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt."

"I don't believe we've met."

"Please to meet you." 
"Like wise."

Tip: We should be polite to show respect to others. So even when you are in an unpleasant or difficult situation, you obviously don't have to smile and be nice, however you can still be polite and show respect.This can prove to be a great personality trait.

2 comments:

Online Study Point said...

Wow...!so nice blog for osp .its so informative blog for everyone, i really like your blog this is really good Online study point to learn something anything like English speaking etc.

ANkita said...

Nail Art Training Centre In Gurgaon | Nail Art Company

The Nail Art Company is the best nail art training centre in Gurgaon offering nail art services and course at nominal charges.
WEBSITE:- http://nailartcompany.com/
ADDRESS:- Shop no 17, MKM Market, sector 57, opposite Riders Sports Club, Gurgaon 122003 CONTACT:- +91 80767 48945
EMAIL: tncthenailartcompany@gmail.com