Hello and Goodbye




When we meet people for the first time, it is always a good idea to know what to say. Whether it is in a formal occasion or a party, we need to know what to say while introducing ourselves. We should also know how to greet people and how to say goodbye. Here are a few tips.


    "Hello my name is Robert Evans." (Formal)                              

     "Hi, I'm Robert." (Informal)

    "I would like to introduce myself. My name is Robert Evans." (Formal)

    "Hey, I'm Robert. You can call me Rob." (Informal)
   

    "I would to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Robert Evans and I am a teacher." (Formal)
      
     "Hey, I'm Rob." (Informal)


   
    "Good evening. How are you today?" (Formal)                         
    "I'm fine thank you."  (Formal)                                                  

    "Hey what's up?" (Informal)

    "It's a pleasure to meet you."  (Formal)                                       
    "The pleasure is all mine." (Formal)                                               

    "Hey, how ya doin?" (Informal)
    "I'm good. What about you?" (Informal)

    "I'm please to meet you." (Formal)                                              
    "I'm pleased to meet you too." (Formal)                                          


    "Nice to meet you." (Informal)
    "Same here." (Informal)



    "Have a nice day ahead." (Formal)                                           
    "Same to you." (Formal)

    "Take it easy.Bye" (Informal)

    "Good night."  (Formal)                                                          

    "I gotta go. Bye." (Informal)

    "It was nice meeting you." (Formal)                                          
    "It was nice meeting you too." (Formal)

    "See ya." (Informal)

    "Have a good one." (Informal)
    "You too." (Informal)                                                                                                                                                             

 
      

No comments: